Face the Current believes that media can be purpose-driven and inspiring, so we committed to fostering a sense of interconnectedness in the world. We showcase the very best in people while building connections between family, friends, ourselves, the environment, food, places and to life itself. Face the Current helps our readers maintain their lives with forward-thinking, well-researched coverage on the multiple lifestyle segments, and we encourage our readers to use the information we share in an action-driven way to impact and contribute to their communities and to our world. Inspiration is our main ingredient—we are Face the Current, and we are fuel for an inspired life.
Share your journeys, subject area expertise, or passions with our growing global community. Our contributors are vast, and include travel writers and photographers, doctors, naturopaths, nutritionists, herbalists, yoga instructors, coaches, musicians, public speakers and educators, CEOs, entrepreneurs, and so much more!
If you have a story/article topic, photo series, and/or video content that you think aligns with our content and audience, we want to hear from you! This is an opportunity for us to learn more about you and discover your work. If what you submit aligns with our mission, we’ll publish it on FacetheCurrent.com with promotions on our social channels.
Articles for Face the Current should have a journalistic approach with clear language for our global readers’ comprehension, while also containing ample research and insight for the interest of our most discerning followers. We encourage writers to grapple with big ideas about living a mindful life, keeping in mind it’s best to convey these topics with wit and style, avoiding artistic, journalistic, and academic jargon. Assume that you’re talking to knowledgeable readers, because you are!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Send us references to previous work.
- Prior to submission, familiarize yourself with the style and editorial direction of Face the Current.
- Read our Contributor Guidelines for additional submission info.
- If you already have an article prepared, share it with us for publishing consideration.
- Otherwise, propose three stories/article topics and we help select the best fit.
- Inquiries may be sent to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For writing-only submissions, Face the Current will supplement the feature by providing images
- Provide your bio of 70-100 words and preferred link to your website and social media to feature with your article on our website
- Upon publishing on facethecurrent.com, share your feature to your social channels and newsletters! We’ll do the same on ours.
- All contributors are gifted a one year membership to access all digital magazine content.
Given the readership and reception of your feature, you may invited to contribute to our digital and print magazine!
We look forward to connecting with you!
-The Face the Current team